Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Anonymity for what it's worth...

So many times I sit in my car, or lie in bed, or at my computer thinking of things I'd LOVE to say, or do, or be. I sit there and think how fun it would be to do certain things or make tons of money, or give tons of money away. Just the thoughts sometimes make me smile or laugh, but mostly they seem to make me only more sad or only wish for more from my life.

I work so hard to make www.footbush.com and www.uclean.com successful, and maybe they will be. But when is enough enough? When am I going to be satisfied with what I've accomplished. Some people would say that it's good to be driven, but I'd say that sometimes I just want to be happy with where I'm at. Instead I put links to my projects on this blog hoping it helps them get listed higher on search engines. I can't even be introspective without promoting myself...

Lifes interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home