Tuesday, May 09, 2006

7 Days and 7 Nights

You spend a full week, basking in the joy, the sun, the sheer warmth and peacefulness of the georgeous tropical island destination of Maui, and then the world seems so much more dismal...

All motivation is gone...

I find myself looking at other islands. Fantasizing about them. Looking over my shoulder while surfing the internet making sure no one sees the island pictures I'm looking at. I lie awake at night, imagining myself lying on some beach someplace. Sipping Diet Coke. Taking full advantage of "Vacation Rules" and eating out on Sundays. Consuming foods (ie. Haagen Daas, various chips and dips, etc...) that normally would make you fat, but on vacation only make you more sublimely happy.

Mahalo Maui.

Damn you Maui.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home