Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Tsunami

So I am just glued to the news reports coming out of South Asia about the Tsunami. First of all I read these reports and see these pictures of mothers or fathers who have lost their children or spouses and it just breaks my heart. I put myself in their position and the thought of not knowing where my child is, or my wife, or parents just kills me. To think of the watery graves of some, or the traumatic deaths of others it just makes me sick.

I've now read everything there is to read about Tsunami's. I have become quite fascinated by them. I've sat on a lot of beaches around the world and I'm not sure I would have recognized what was happening when the water started to recede. Mother Nature is an amazing force!

I wish I could help more. I even thought about being one of those people that goes over to Sri Lanka or Thailand or even Somalia and tries to help out. I have linked my uclean.com janitorial supply site to the Red Cross raising donations to hopefully help.

My thoughts and prayers are with those Dad's who are missing their children. I can't even imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home