Friday, July 08, 2005

Block...

You've heard of writer's block, and probably even experienced it at different times in your life. Most likely it coincided with a huge paper that was due the next morning by 8:00 am in the professor's office. And it needed to be bound with a beautiful cover and full bibliography.

I'm in the middle of a serious life block. I feel like I've got so much to accomplish, so much that needs to be done, and yet I just can't seem to get it done, or even start it all. And the more time that goes by the more discouraged I get and the bigger the life paper is that I have to write.

I wish I could just buy a life paper on ebay and pass it off as my own. Just to feel like I'd accomplished something. And if it had a beautiful cover and was bound all wonderfully all the better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling... Wish you'd let me help...

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home