Wednesday, August 10, 2005

More Random Thoughts...

I have a nail in my right rear tire. The air isn't coming out, so I've just left it in there thinking I'll get around to it sometime, knowing full well it's going to one day be flat, and I'll have to change the tire and it will be a big pain. So why not just take it in and avoid all that hassle? Cause I'm lame.

I love that "Friends" where Phoebe and Chandler are doing the competition to see who's going to flinch first, and Phoebe says, "I'm very Bendy!"

A friend of mine's Dad played golf with an Apostle the other day. That's got to be the most intimidating playing partner ever. See, I swear.



That's me, with Billy Mattison (that's right, google him, you'll be impressed) running Gore Canyon Class Five rapids. SO GREAT!


Pier 1 is just cool.

Taxes aren't.

Should I get a new Apple computer? Right now I'm a PC guy, but I'm seriously considering an Apple Powerbook. Check it out!

I can sing, I can dance, I wear Banana Republic Pants!

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

once you go mac, you never go back.*

*possibly the lamest thing i've ever said.**

**today.

1:36 PM

 
Blogger Tiff said...

Personally - I hate Macs.
But then again, I've done tech support on PCs for the last 3 years.
That and I was bitter I had to retake a computer class on macs. The class wouldn't transfer because we'd done it on PCs.

12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home