Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Randomness

I was playing "Chase & Tickle" with my boy tonight. After lap number 25 throughout the house, I was running and hit the corner of a rug. The rug that's on the wood floor. The rug that's on the wood floor that slides around pretty easily. I bit it BAD! Hip, then Elbow, then Wrist, and then big toe. I'm not totally sure how the big toe got thrown in there, but it's feeling the pain maybe more than all the others.

I love the Matrix trilogy. The "Twins" from Matrix Reloaded have GOT to be about the coolest bad guys EVER!!!

It would be fun sometime to try and rob a bank. Wouldn't it? As long as people wouldn't shoot at you, and when it was all done, I wouldn't get in trouble.

Linen shirts are SUCH a pain. You look at them and they wrinkle. I think the only time I'll ever wear a linen shirt again is when I'm on a cliff, in Hawaii, wearing a Long Sleeve White Linen shirt, doing something special.

"The Ring" is the scariest show I've ever seen.

"Skeet Skeet" is a pretty funny phrase!

O! that a man might know
The end of this day's business, ere it come;
But suffice it that the day will end,
And then the end is known.
-William Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home