Thursday, August 04, 2005

DegreeMe

Remember when Goose asks Maverick for that number of the truck driving school cause he thinks that his career as a pilot, no wait, Naval Aviator is over? Truckmasters I think it was?

Yeah, so I think I'm ready for a career change. I'm ready for a new degree in something. Maybe on online degree, or a degree in some sort of trade that would make me a nice income, or give me a raise of some sort. Would love to make more money or even SOME money somewhere! So I came upon a great site, www.degreeme.com that has this whole list of different schools I can choose from, with trades I could learn like carpentry, dental assistant, or even the fashion industry. I'm a great metrosexual so maybe the fashion industry is for me! But I'm thinking Massage Therapy is the one for me! I'm GOOD with my hands!

So I'm not thinking Truckmasters is for me, but I do like dogs! Veterinary Assistant it is! Here boy!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

maybe you should become an online minister.
or maybe you should look at an even better online degree site...
http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail26.html

11:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home