Friday, May 12, 2006

My "COOL"

Throughout our high school careers, there is cool, and then there is WAY COOL!

Here's my brief list of my COOLNESS items from high school:

Tevo's that saw me through everything
Every color (multiple in white) Gap pocket T-shirts
Shorts in plaid, stripes, plain and just about every other cool configuration
EMF "Unbelievable" single tape that I borrowed indefinitely from Adrienne Duschman
A full assortment of bandanas, used to hold in my long hair
Ninja outfit used during the infamous Valley High School Homecoming float raids

but the BEST thing I had, my most defining possession, the thing that made me GREAT, was my beloved, two-tone mustard and brown colored 1981 Chevy shortbed pickup truck. It's looked similar to this:



I really did look SO good rolling on this set of wheels!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

my high school "cool" involved candy necklaces, eating lunch on the south lawn, and chanting "aint no party like the west side party" at football games.

high school "cool" did NOT involve powder blue plymouth reliants.
which is what i drove.

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home