Monday, August 15, 2005

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

I Do!

When I was young, around 12 or 13, I decided, after a great trip to SeaWorld that I was going to be a Marine Biologist. Have you looked into the average pay of a Marine Biologist lately?

When I was a little older, say 14 or 15, I decided medicine was for me. Have you looked into how long you have to go to school to be a doctor?

Then I turned 16 and 17 and decided I was going to be rich. Have you found that job description in the "Want Ads?"

I'm older now (not THAT old Kat!) and I'm re-thinking my career decisions. Marine biology is looking MUCH better. Medicine seems to be calling me again. And yet being rich is still eluding me.

Any job suggestions would be welcome!

1 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

you could nanny for the howletts... wait.

i wanted to be a veterinarian when i was little. either that or "she-ra".
it was a toss up.

1:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home