Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bad Hair Day

Yes, I'm having a BAD HAIR DAY!!!

I've had the same short spiky hair for about... well, since puberty. I'm sick of it. About once a year... since puberty, I've thought about growing it out. I successfully grew it out once before. This led to me being cast as John Proctor in "The Crucible" and having girls tell me how hot I was with long hair. Then I chopped it back to the short spiky.

Now I'm trying to grow it out again and do something different. I need encouragement. I need compliments. Lie to me if you have to. PLEASE!!!

And who knows, maybe this new hairdo will lead to me being cast as Shaggy in the next Scooby-Doo movie.

"Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?!?"

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

just be careful you don't get too shaggy. because then you'll never be able to fully break into the mormon movie niche.

i'll compliment your hair, if you compliment my new eye color.

7:23 PM

 
Blogger Tiff said...

Um, you have hair.
...
I mean nice hair. ;)

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home