Saturday, December 10, 2005

Stupidist

I've given it a lot of thought, and I've decided that I am DEFINITELY a Stupidist.

I know that there are some people, and probably some organizations funded by celebrities like Britney Spears or Tom Cruise that are at this moment planning a protest at my home or place of business, maybe even a lawsuit against me. But I don't care. I'm a stupidist, hear me roar!

If I was ever to run for office, I would make this one of my main platforms. I would tell people that if they didn't vote for me, they obviously were Pro-Stupid, and honestly, who would want to admit that?

I'm not sure if I'll go as far as to organize a group called the "Smart Supremacists", but when I'm driving behind someone and they STOP at a round-a-bout, I will certainly give them a look that says, "Hey, You Are Stupid!"

3 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

ya. the stupid people have to go.
and the ugly people.
and canadians.

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Andrew H said...

Good call on the Canadians!

5:53 AM

 
Blogger Jenny said...

Did you know that Jacob would say, "To have patience is to be happy while you wait"...for the stupid guy to move.

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home