Friday, February 25, 2005

The Incredibles and Shrek

I can now quote almost EVERY line of The Incredibles. There are still some lines that make me laugh. When Dash says, "We're dead, we're dead! We're gonna die!" it just makes me laugh. Don't know why, but it's pretty funny.

Then there's Shrek 2. Puss-n-Boots is just funny! After Donkey takes the potion, he asks if he looks any different and Puss answers, "You still look like an Ass to me!"

Come on! It's funny! Sure it's a little sad that I know all of these lines by heart. Sure I'm a grown man watching cartoons. Sure I can also quote almost word for word any line from Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, and any of a number of Dora the Explorer episodes. WHAT?? You don't know who Dora is? Oh my, she's only the hottest little latin girl on the planet right now!

Okay, get a 2 and 1/2 year old little boy and you'll understand...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"she's only the hottest little latin girl on the planet right now! "

you creep!

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home