Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Sexy Toe

The pinky toe, on my right foot has a unique talent. It has become known as my "Sexy Toe". I can "cross" it over the toe next to it. This talent in and of itself is pretty cool, but I do it with a certain level of sex-appeal. Much like a woman, with hot legs who crosses her legs by sliding the one leg up the other, then crossing it over and sliding back down on top, that's how I cross my Sexy Toe.

I'm really quite proud of it, so please, the next time you see me, I'd be happy to show you. But single women, beware!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

Oh dear.....

6:25 PM

 
Blogger kat said...

i don't like to brag about it, but i have a sexy elbow.

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Andrew H said...

Kat, you post a picture of that sexy elbow on your blog and I'll post one on mine!

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home