Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Dream Job...

I'm "Pretty Sure" this is going to happen...

"Most Likely" you'll see this in the next couple of days, or "maybe" not...

"If" several things "Maybe" happen, then there's a "Decent Chance" we'll see something develop... Over here...

"45% Chance" I'll be right on this "Guess"...


Do you know what job I'm talking about?

Yep, a network Weather Man! What other job do you get to say, "It MIGHT rain on us, or it might not, depending on where you're at."

I mean, imagine if a candy manufacturer said, "There's a 50% chance this is chocolate."

Or your phone company said, "If this area of low pressure pushes in, then you might have phone service. Probably a 35% chance."

And even better, if your urologist said, "The 7 day forecast is that your vasectomy should work in most areas, especially in the mountain areas."


Willard Scott, I'm coming for you!

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

ya, but you've gotta respect their green screen skills.

12:32 PM

 
Blogger Andrew H said...

I gotta respect NOTHING! (I'm really grumpy today...)

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home