Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm BACK!

I know, it's been almost as long as the break between Rocky V and the new Rocky Balboa. It's been almost as long as it takes Nancy Pelosi to do her hair. It's seemed as long as it taken (taking) Jack, Sawyer, Freckles and the crew to figure out what in the hell is going on on that island(s). It's as long as it takes to LOSE the holiday pounds. Nearly as long as Jim and Pam have been doing their little "love" dance, with hardly any progress.

Yes, it's been THAT long! I know, and I apologize to all of you (okay, who am I kidding, I'm SO sorry Kat!) for taking this long, shall we call it a hiatus... Writers block, and lack of sleep seem to go hand in hand for me. Not to mention, the holiday's leave me with only visions of sugarplums dancing in my head, and that's already been done.

So here I sit, watching MASH (Episode "Deal Me Out" from 1973), reflecting on the time it has taken me to climb back on the saddle of blogging. I'm trying to let the waxing begin. I'm trying to let the license start. I'm even opting for the road less traveled.

And I got nothing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

apology accepted.

and frankly, i've got nothin' either.

12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home