Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Nose Hairs

Sure, no one really LIKES nose hairs. I suppose some may like them, but then there's people who like Pontiac Aztec's, so there's something for everyone.

Well, I HATE nose hairs. I will put everything on hold, drop anything I'm doing, and ignore everyone I'm around just to go pluck a rogue nose hair. Now, I'm not a public plucker, but if I had to, I think I could. I have tweezers at work. I have them at home. For my next birthday, I'm hoping for a pair for my car. Maybe they'd have a little X5 symbol on them. They'd go with my car.

I encourage plucking in others. I look at it as a noble trait. I DETEST looking at someone, thinking, "oh, what a fine looking mustache you've got" and then realizing she's just got long nose hairs framing her upper lip. Not sexy. And men, you don't have any excuse. Just cause you're a guy it doesn't mean you get to neglect your nostrils.

So please, oh please, in these days of so many other horrible wars, famines, pestilences and other horrible things; don't make it worse by letting your nose hairs come out from the end of your nose! I beg of you! PLUCK!!!

Thank you for your time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i finally know what to get you for your birthday!

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Andrew H said...

What? You plucking YOUR nose hairs? YAY!

2:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh...
we're so fighting now.

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home