Saturday, January 27, 2007

Randomness: The Return of the Sick

I would rather break a bone or sprain a joint than have stomach flu.

Who started the "Styling" of hair? Cause they ought to have their butts kicked.

The "Buy it Now" option on E-Bay seems to be such a contradiction of the concept of a bidding site.

Sometimes I think it would be fun to be Jewish, cause then it would be okay to make comments like "Oy Vey!" I do it anyway, but then it would be more legit.

Didn't AT&T just "become" Cingular? Now Cingular is the "NEW AT&T?"

Remember the short basketball shorts? Do you think they'll ever come back into fashion?

http://www.mynoahs.com/ (Interesting concept...)

Some of the best structures I ever built were out of Lego's. WHY isn't there bigger Lego's that I could build/rebuild a house out of?

I love Animal Planet!

Personal hygiene seems to go out the window when you have stomach flu.

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

"Some of the best structures I ever built were out of Lego's. WHY isn't there bigger Lego's that I could build/rebuild a house out of?"

they're called bricks.

(i hate the stomach flu too. i haven't thrown up since i was 11.)

3:04 PM

 
Blogger Andrew H said...

By the way Kat, bricks don't have bumpy things that you snap together... Duh, I thought you already knew that!

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home