Monday, August 29, 2005

Underwear Model, Now Actor

First it was underwear model. For any that missed it, I was great. I wore that underwear unlike any you've ever seen. NEVER has long underwear been worn like this before.

Obviously others recognized how well I handled myself in underwear and the demand for my acting services began. This Thursday or Friday I will act in my first major motion picture (okay, it's a low-budget Mormon genre flick) and from there it's ON TO HOLLYWOOD!!!

So I've gone from underwear model, to actor... What's next? Governor of California?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

Oh, never thought I'd say this but those Californians better watch out! ;)


....So, can I get your autograph sometime? Tell you what - we'll swap that for a copy of the newspaper with me on the front.

5:16 PM

 
Blogger kat said...

what movie? "best two years... again"?

will there be a long underwear scene?

6:03 PM

 
Blogger Fat eSpence said...

BYU Singles Ward?

1:51 PM

 
Blogger Andrew H said...

2nd!

3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home